2013年10月3日 星期四

Movie Trailer- Ruby Sparks






Why did you select this trailer to show the class?
  This movie's directers is same as the movie of "Little Miss Sunshine", and I like that movie very much,
so I think this movie must be very interesting too. What's more, I like the actor very much.  Also, my friend recommend me to watch this movie, so I want to share this movie to my classmates.
   After I google this movie, I found an interesting information: the directors are couple! and the main actor and main actress are couple too!


Based on the trailor, what do you think the movie is about?
  I think the movie is about a writer who one day discover that the girl he write become a real person. What he wrote about the girl all come true. The writer crazily fall in love with the girl he wrote-Ruby.



6 則留言:

  1. I've always wanted to watch this movie! But I missed it in the theaters and later forgot the name of this movie. Thank you so much for helping me find this movie again! I've watched the trailer of this movie before and was deeply attracted by its' materials. Hopefully I can watch the whole movie soon! By the way, the main actor and actress are really a couple????

    回覆刪除
  2. wow! This is an interesting movie! How can a character of a book become a real
    person? The writer even fell in love with the character he created, but how's this
    story going to the end? I want to know!!! I am going to google this movie and
    find the answer right way!
    By Ariel

    回覆刪除
  3. It looks really attractive!! The man in the clip looked really depressed when there was something that he couldn't control happened! And it also attract me to watch it again to get more detail clues to find out what happened!! I would like to take a look when I am free! Thanks for sharing! :D

    回覆刪除
  4. The concept of making virtual character into real person is kind of crazy, but might also be an experience that people always wanted. I haven't have a chance to watch this movie, but the hint that this trailer left at the end makes me eager for more about it! Every story! Hopefully this movie will have a little bit sad but inspiring ending, which lead the audience to embrace the real life with real relationship.

    回覆刪除
  5. It will be a really cool thing if I just like the writer in the movie met a boy that I wrote in the novel and the true thing is what I write can decide the boy gonna do. From the trailer, I think this is an attractive movie that we can go watching it with our lovers although it is really a crazy movie, sometimes we need some crazy elements to make our lives better.

    回覆刪除
  6. I've seen the movie "Little Miss Sunshine" before, and that's great. I think this one is quite different with Little Miss Sunshine, but, anyway, I also believe this one would be good!
    I think it's great to see this kind of movie, which is not a totally romantic one but some crazy and funny things will happen in most parts! And I think the story talking about a man-made woman is quite interesting!
    I will take times to go seeing it!

    回覆刪除