2013年10月10日 星期四

Assignment 2: Movie Clip


1.Which movie does this clip come from?
This clip is from the movie Pitch Perfect

2.What is this movie about?
Pitch Perfect is a movie about  an A Cappella team in the university. At the beginning everybody thinks this team sucks, but they practice very hard and do many things to increase their relationships. At the end they become the champion of the  A Cappella competetion.

3.What is happening in this clip?
The A Cappella team is singing a song, which is Bruno Mars "Just the way you are". I want to share this clip
because I think they sing it wonderful! After watching this movie I google a lot of  A Cappella vedio and watch them for a long time.


Whv




6 則留言:

  1. Wow! Pitch Perfect is also another movie that I wish to see. Before, I knew this movie is about a team of girls trying to sing. After watching this movie clip, you know what, it really touched my heart. Since I love "just the Way You Are" so much, and these girls in the movie sang it so well. A Cappella is so wonderful and I never thought this song could be sang this way.

    回覆刪除
  2. I watch this movie for at least three times I guess, and this is absolutely my
    favorite song of Pitch Perfect. Because they couldn't breakthrough their obstacle,
    the the main character brought them to here to sing and after that they founded the new style of A Cappella.
    By Ariel

    回覆刪除
  3. I enjoyed this movie clip very much! Though I've already seen it before, I still get lots of fun every time I watch. I am a big fan of Bruno Mars, and I love "Just The Way You Are" pretty much!! :D
    I think what makes this clip impressed is because every girl in the video was immersed in the atmosphere, and did their best to sing this song! I would like to watch it again when I am free!! :D

    回覆刪除
  4. I'll have to say that this movie do have it's pitch perfect! Even the audience might know these kind of inspiring movies will ends with a predictable winning scene, the music in this movie makes it worth to watch for more than once and also triggers the audience's desire to buy the original tracks right away! I haven't watch this movie but it's now on the top of my list when I have the time to enjoy a movie.
    Thanks for sharing!

    回覆刪除
  5. I love to listen to great music! I think I can hear many beautiful songs in this move and learn the girls' spirit to strive for the best. I can see the girls' faces turn happy and they seems to feel confident in themselves in this short clip. If I had time, I will watch this movie.

    回覆刪除
  6. I really enjoy Pitch Perfect! Actually, I just went and searched for this movie after I saw your blog and so many great comments on this one! This part makes me goose bumps with two songs which I really love mixed together ,and I just keep repeating this clip. I find out that I am kinda loving mixed music!
    Thanks for sharing such a good one and I will share to my friends!

    回覆刪除